New Video Just Posted Up

Reaction score
Just Posted up a new Video regarding the Creation of the Demon w/ Cherry Blossom Stand that I made, and the process behind it. Got delayed starting up my Blog, with some work I had to get finished first... But hoping to finalize it this weekend and get it up and running. When I do, I will be listing this video up there and quite a few others regarding the Art of Bonsai, and my Art surrounding Bonsai. Chinese Brush Paintings, Scrolls, Pots, Stands, etc.

Plan on trying to shoot similar videos on a daily basis and posting them up. So, be sure and check them out!
I appreciate it!

AlainK

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
Very clever!

Cool video, nice hat too ;)

Great idea : one of my pot was blown away and broke because of strong winds two days ago, I'll look for this kind of material in a DIY store so I can make a new one (don't have the right pot to re^pot the tree at the moment).

Reaction score
Very clever!

Cool video, nice hat too ;)

Great idea : one of my pot was blown away and broke because of strong winds two days ago, I'll look for this kind of material in a DIY store so I can make a new one (don't have the right pot to re^pot the tree at the moment).
Thanks for the reply, I appreciate it!
I have done quite a few pots with it. Just make sure you do some sort of wire or steel frame to make it structurally strong.

Reaction score
That is neat, I might give it a try if I can find the material. Thanks for sharing.

John
Very cool technique for making stands!
Thanks guys for the replies, I appreciate it!
You can find Sculpey at any craft store, or order it from Amazon as I do. When I used to work in the Film Industry designing sets and making props for movies, we often used Polymer Based clays to create some of the projects we were working on.

I cannot remember off hand the name of the product we used to use, which is fine do to the fact they do not make it anymore. .. but it was a lot stronger product and often you could get a way with not doing a frame for support.

ghues

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Very interesting Stacy, your talents are endless it seems. Looks like using that material might even be easier than using grout/concrete 4 pots.
By the way, really like the scrolls in the background.
Even though the stand may appeal to some I believe that something more classic may appeal to a larger audience.
Keep it up and posting.
Cheers
Graham

my nellie

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9a
A new remarkable talent of yours!
I await to visit your blog, too.
Keep on doing what you do, dear Stacy. And keep the forum informed of course :)

Top Bottom