Next OC Study Group Meeting 11/22 or 11/23?

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Hey guys - we need to get this meeting on the books or it isn't going to happen until December.

Si and Mike - how do your schedules look?

Si - would you be able to check with Steve about hosting? I don't have Ian's number - will he be around? I'll invite my new guy and see if he can make it. Also - what happened to Bonhe I haven't seen him in ages...?

Si Nguyen

Omono
Reaction score
Those dates are good for me. I'll be there.
Steve said he can host.
How about your house? I like your house. You have good bier.
Bonhe is around. I'll call him.
Ian is traveling again.

Si Nguyen

Omono
Reaction score
11/22 or 11/23 is a no go. Everybody is too busy. Steve has visitors from out of state for the holidays. Bonhe has work. Ian is out of state. Michael I don't know.

The weekend of 12/5-6 looks promising. Steve said he may be able to host then. Anybody interested in meeting in San Clemente and at nice house with ocean view?

My house is always open if anybody wants to drop in for some bonsai talk, but no official "study" group meeting.

michaelj

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10a
This weekend is bad for me, too. Saturday is USC v UCLA and Sunday is the OC Bonsai Society Meeting. The first weekend of December is probably good.

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Well that's too bad. Because I have free beer. And I was thinking about having a raffle to give away a new car. With car models dressed in nurses outfits to hand you your tools.

So I guess I'll be on my own. "Cancel the car models! Except one!"

Si Nguyen

Omono
Reaction score
Now you tell us?!?
OK, Next time we meet at your house you had better have models, in bikinis and sun bathing around the pool, forget the nurse uniform, and plenty of beers.

How about Sunday 12/6 ? Your house or Steve's house in San Clemente?

Si Nguyen

Omono
Reaction score
No problem. We'll just meet again next year. I will be traveling in December too. May need you to check on my trees and koi for a day or two over the holidays, if my neighbor is not available.

Top Bottom