Nick Lentz Pots and his Book

Shogun610

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
I saw one on Facebook auctions but sadly I don’t have PayPal…. Boycotting them… but anyway, I’m looking for some leads on his pots and the book.. no I refuse to pay any exuberant amount for the book.

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
There are a lot of us looking for this book.
I am boycotting FB,

Shogun610

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
Yea and his pots… and I agree the auctions are sometimes over priced a though some of the sellers whom I deal with are gems, mostly Sam Miller.

AlainK

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
I have Paypal, but I wish I had a tree worth being put in one of his pots.
That's fortunate in a way : some of his pots are so amazing that I could be very un-reasonable...

Shogun610

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
Watch out for a troll dming you called @Crocs9201 … he told me to text and gave me their number with the name Henry Facesmasher who has a Nick Lenz pot and book for sale… what a loser lol

Last edited:

hemi71cuda

Sapling
Reaction score
I can’t find a website or social media page for them but at the National Show there was a vendor called BDBonsai that had some nick lenz pots for sale. They were also selling collected larch and cedar if that helps. Maybe there’s a vendors list somewhere…

hemi71cuda

Sapling
Reaction score
I can’t find a website or social media page for them but at the National Show there was a vendor called BDBonsai that had some nick lenz pots for sale. They were also selling collected larch and cedar if that helps. Maybe there’s a vendors list somewhere…
Found it:
  • Black Dodge Bonsai, Kris Springer, MA

Leo in N E Illinois

The Professor
Reaction score
on the IL-WI border, a mile from ''da Lake''
USDA Zone
5b
Top Bottom