Nick Lenz photo. . . .

Alex DeRuiter

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Does anyone know where I can find a picture of the Nick Lenz forest planting of what I think are boxwoods, and figurines of children and Jesus playing soccer? I thought I saw it posted on here but can't find it anywhere -- here or Google.

Reaction score
I have a view from the rear:rolleyes:

Attachments

• 26869850_8414a59700.jpg
    26869850_8414a59700.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 148
Reaction score
No, I think it was my picture. It was in my file of photo's I took at Nicks along with others photo's - so I'm not exactly sure who's it is.

Alex DeRuiter

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
John, how wonderful it must've been to be able to visit Nick in person and see his trees. I'll keep searching. Thanks for posting your picture. :)

Fangorn, thanks for the tip -- I'll see if I can it!

Fangorn

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
John, how wonderful it must've been to be able to visit Nick in person and see his trees. I'll keep searching. Thanks for posting your picture. :)

Fangorn, thanks for the tip -- I'll see if I can it!

THIS should help

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
And I always pictured Jesus as a Rugby guy.... I guess it would be kinda tough on that white robe and all...

:D

Alex DeRuiter

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
I always saw him as a disc golfer, but soccer seems to suit him well.

I hope this inspires people to start creating fun Jesus plantings....Jesus as an American football player, a cliff diver (oooh, that would be a neat rock planting), etc :D

Bill S

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
I think your last statement would make Nick happy.
I can tell Johns been there. You are correct, it's always been a pleasure to visit his garden.

Alex DeRuiter

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Luckily I found out about Nick shortly after I became interested in bonsai and I feel that it gave me a really creative outlook on it. I've never seen anything like what he does. I have a ton of ideas inspired by his plantings, but I'm waiting to get more expertise before I jump willy-nilly into these projects. :D

Top Bottom