Nigel saunders bonsai zone [unpopular opinion]

Status
Not open for further replies.

leatherback

The Treedeemer
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Get out. He cant be. I would never call him out if he was around holy hell what have i done????!!!!
You behaved like a dick, calling people all sorts of names, offending people you claim to be great artists and now you are concerned the person you hate is on this forum?

Really. You need to learn how to think twice act once.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
My whole family likes watching Nigel’s videos. We watch him cut the new growth off of his trees until there’s nothing left but the stick he started with. It’s great fun.
Thank you for visiting this thread and not insulting me. Your positivity is infectious (i still think the same about him though, he can do better. His latest video repotting larches was a splendor. He even worked in the rain.)

Reaction score
USDA Zone
You behaved like a dick, calling people all sorts of names, offending people you claim to be great artists and now you are concerned the person you hate is on this forum?

Really. You need to learn how to think twice act once.
I feel like dick

Firstflush

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
3-4
At 29:50 he does a current bench walk through. Has some nice stuff.
For sexy steel bike aficionados, he shows off an 80s era team 7/11 Eddie Merckx road bike. Full period shimano durace components. Likely a 3k bike in the 1980s.
Just as beautful as a 100 year old pine IMHO.

Arnold_K

Shohin
Reaction score
I read "something" about HATE within this 5k(!)-post ...
You Amaricans are so rich according to oustanding persons!

'My hunble 50 Cent thinking about HATE as an "outsider" (not american):

“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.”
― Martin Luther King Jr.,
Strength to Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom