No.15 Medium size Blk Mtn Body with rounded corners and haiku

vancehanna

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
Up for your consideration a 'rustic' medium (about 11") Blk Mnt body cone 6 inturned lip, rounded corner traditional tailored pot. This pot has wire holes and a haiku I wrote. I've shown it with a slight oiled finished. Otherwise it is matt finish to a degree. The black body has been (as with most of my pots) treated with a FeO2 wash giving it a weathered and older appearance. The pot as all are made free hand and have slight imperfections in length/width. Forms and guides are wonderful. Yet the free form methods bring a delightful 'balance of sorts'. Auction will start at: $40.00 (similar sold at Fresno sale for north of $160IMG_7769_edited copy.jpgIMG_7770.JPGIMG_7771_edited.jpgIMG_7772.JPGIMG_7773.JPGIMG_7774.JPGIMG_7776.JPGIMG_7777.JPGIMG_7778.JPG0) which will include shipping to all continental USA locations. All others at cost + location. Ends Midnight Dec13th Tuesday. (Masakuni wire cutter for scale , not included...)
On another note: If anyone is wondering why the score marks are combed on the base and walls of my slab built pots: When I was in Japan several years ago and purchased a few hand made pots from a potter who had a stall in Tokyo, they all had this 'signature' of construction for reducing the degree of root wrap in the bottom of the pot! Voila~!

vancehanna

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
Do you ship internationally ( New Zealand )
Sure We'll ship USPS (united states postal service) Priority International at cost.
In looking into such: New Zealand from California, USA:

Priority Mail International® Medium Flat Rate Box​

USPS-Produced Box: 13-5/8" x 11-7/8" x 3-3/8" or 11" x 8-1/2" x 5-1/2"
Maximum weight 20 pounds.
Select a Delivery OptionExpected Delivery DayRetailClick-N-Ship®
Normal Delivery Time6 - 10 business days to many major markets1,2$93.35$93.3

Last edited:

vancehanna

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
Ends tonight at Midnight and I'll ship immediately on Wednesday the 14th USPS PRIORITY as usual.

vancehanna

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
9:31 PM here in CA see you all in the AM
Good luck bidding!!

Top Bottom