No.25 &26 ( TW0 !!) A smaller Chinese style w/ hob nail in bronze & a mini-rough slab in bronze

vancehanna

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
This little pot (about 5" Dia) was inspired from a shallower drum but with hob nails on a top rim ( the ancient pots were metal and were riveted together!) This one is light body with med blue glaze and bronze touches on the rivets. Might be an accompaniment planting or a fruiting tree that could find itself here! Auction ends Midnight on THURSDAY FEB 23rd. All winning bids INCLUDE the shipping costs and as we know they have climbed into the stratosphere. Start at $35. for both5in dai blue hob w brnz copy.jpgIMG_8283.JPGIMG_8284.JPGIMG_8285.JPGIMG_8286.JPGIMG_8287.JPGIMG_8288_edited.jpgIMG_8289_edited.jpgbrnz pinch copy.jpgIMG_8292_edited.jpgIMG_8293.JPGIMG_8294.JPGIMG_8295.JPG5in dai blue hob w brnz copy.jpgIMG_8283.JPGIMG_8284.JPGIMG_8285.JPGIMG_8286.JPGIMG_8287.JPGIMG_8288_edited.jpgIMG_8289_edited.jpg.00

Last edited:

vancehanna

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
Greetings Kanorin! You’re the winner
Please send ground address for shipping
And PayPal: vancehanna@hotmail.com
Venmo: @KVance-Hanna
Cash app: $vango55

Pay when you can I’ll ship as soon as I get your address
Thank you
VH

Underdog

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Your pots are very nice Vance. In my opinion they are going too cheap and i would/should have bid on a couple of the last auctions had I not missed/forgot/just bought another members pot.

Keep it up and I'll try to win one.

namnhi

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Your pots are very nice Vance. In my opinion they are going too cheap and i would/should have bid on a couple of the last auctions had I not missed/forgot/just bought another members pot.

Keep it up and I'll try to win one.
I agree wholeheartedly. A couple I won, I feel like Vance has been robbed. I think he just enjoy making pots.

19Mateo83

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Yea, Vance is the man. I love his work. When the stars are right (aka I have extra $) I plan on adding to my VH collection 😁

Top Bottom