Nobody agrees with anybody on this site..

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
You would think that at least two people would agree on something, but noooo... everybody takes a different stand on every issue, so I'm going to conduct an experment to see if I can get just one person to agree with me. Is Jamie Pressley HOT or not.

Harry

Attachments

• JaimePressly_DeGuire_6558817.jpg
    JaimePressly_DeGuire_6558817.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 43

king kong

Banned
Reaction score
Harry, you didn't word it right. You got to stir it up a little, light a fire. Like, "looks are not everything" is without a doubt to be a myth and false statement, looks have absolutely no good effect to the public. Jamie Pressley is famous only because she can act and remember her lines...well most of them.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
Harry, this is not true, most people agree that King Kong is a pain in the arse and a waste of bandwidth.

But yeah, she's hot. (I mean The girl in the pic, not KK)

Will

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
Okay, I can sleep peacefully tonite, Will and I agree on something. :D

Harry

Rick Moquin

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
hmmm... I see some reverse taper. I'm not sure it can be fixed though without killing this bonsai:p

Ang3lfir3

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Jamie Presley, srsly?

meh..... you coulda tryed harder Harry

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
Harry, this is not true, most people agree that King Kong is a pain in the arse and a waste of bandwidth.

But yeah, she's hot. (I mean The girl in the pic, not KK)

Will

My old buddy Kong is like a stray dog, if you feed him he will hang around forever. :D

Harry

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
Okay, I'll bite, who the hell is a 10 ?

Harry

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
hmmm... I see some reverse taper. I'm not sure it can be fixed though without killing this bonsai:p
Please do a virtual indicating a solution for the reverse taper.

Thanks,
Harry

Attachments

• doa4.jpg
    doa4.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 63

buddhamonk

Chumono
Reaction score
here's my virtual - looks better without the reverse taper but I think it would look even better as a sumo style...

Attachments

• doa4.jpg
    doa4.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 42

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
Well, it certainly looks like you have a difference of opinion on trunk size.In this case movement over rides size unless you happen to be from one of those men from one of those south sea islands that prefers their women to be well....healthy looking. For any of our ladies that happen on to this thread, it's all in fun and I love you all, no matter what shape you happen to be.

Harry

onlyrey

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
I think this one better keep the reverse taper. Although most likely impossible, a stick in a pot is preferable here to the sumo proportions.

JasonG

Chumono
Reaction score
Just got done watchin My Name is Earl, and yes the SHE IS HOT!!!!!!! She is very hot in that kinda trashy way...sexxxy lady for sure!

Nice taste Harry, black pines, junipers and now blondes, I like you more and more every day, lol!!

Jason

Dav4

Drop Branch Murphy
Reaction score
SE MI- Bonsai'd for 12 years both MA and N GA
USDA Zone
6a
Thanks Jason. I was trying to figure out who she was (other then being hot, she wasn't ringing any bells with me). After your post, I got it...been a fan of hers for a bit and didn't even know her name. So any way, does anyone think there has been any artificial enhancement to her jin, a la Nick Lenz's jin implantation technique. Mind you, I'm not complaining...just wondering:D .

Dave

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
Just got done watchin My Name is Earl, and yes the SHE IS HOT!!!!!!! She is very hot in that kinda trashy way...sexxxy lady for sure!

Nice taste Harry, black pines, junipers and now blondes, I like you more and more every day, lol!!

Jason
One of my favorite (waste of time programs) except for Joy.

Harry

Top Bottom