NYC area pre-bonsai

Reaction score
Hi All, I am new to this forum but a bonsai amateur for the past 10 years. I will be relocating and cannot take my trees with me. I have two good Mugos, a couple Hinoki cypress, a huge Takeyimura (?) Japanese maple ( fantastic nebari), and the most difficult tree to bonsai ever- an eastern white pine.
If anyone has the means to move these trees, they're yours. Pay what you think they are worth. Don't worry. I won't be insulted.

Attachments

• 153833382198262846506.jpg
    153833382198262846506.jpg
    290.9 KB · Views: 103

Jcmmaple

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I’m glad to see someone else is trying a Japanese maple weeper as a bonsai, I have 2 right now I am working on. Keep us posted on the progress.

Reaction score
I’m glad to see someone else is trying a Japanese maple weeper as a bonsai, I have 2 right now I am working on. Keep us posted on the progress.
Unfortunately there won't be any progress on this tree by my hands. I am relocating and would like to find this ungainly fellow a good home.

Anyway, if we are discussing styling, I had two thoughts : I was thinking cascading broom (or umbrella ). The other choice was to tip it on its side an style as an ancient willow that had fallen over. I thought this would work well as I could use the branch structure to hide the trunk graft.

Top Bottom