Old crepe myrtle

_#1_

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9a
Ur an idiot. How bout dat fam
Thanks for reminding me buddy! :D I always forget that.

Let's be friends and I can teach you A B Cs...:) Proper english too if you wanna try something advance.

vaibatron

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Ur an idiot. How bout dat fam

You have been on this site...a little more than a month?

Trying to sell an ugly stump with a sketchy story for way too much money? Shrugging off key questions about said stump’s past?

Throwing insults?

Plenty of us here have had our fair share of disagreements. Usually, ego is the culprit, but in this case I presume immaturity.

If you want to rip someone off try Ebay.

I hope you are embarrassed and chose to leave.

BonsaiFurLife

Yamadori
Reaction score
Hah. U think some silly shit like this is going to embarrass someone as immature as me. Think again. U started it by calling me a liar and blasting me for a tree your not even interested in. Just to simply call me out. However polite you think you were being. If you actually took time to look at photos you would see where the roots were pruned 5 years ago. I felt no need to reply to your insulting post and then ur boy su2 had to go popping off. Again basically just trying to make me look bad. I dont have to justify shit to you guys bc ur not really interested. So y would i bother. And su2 on the next post talking about 350 for an ugly stump hes trying to sell on craigslist. Hows that any different. Its not. I dont see you blasting him. I can ask whatever i want. Its my tree. The original post even said make me an offer.

vaibatron

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Hah. U think some silly shit like this is going to embarrass someone as immature as me. Think again. U started it by calling me a liar and blasting me for a tree your not even interested in. Just to simply call me out. However polite you think you were being. If you actually took time to look at photos you would see where the roots were pruned 5 years ago. I felt no need to reply to your insulting post and then ur boy su2 had to go popping off. Again basically just trying to make me look bad. I dont have to justify shit to you guys bc ur not really interested. So y would i bother. And su2 on the next post talking about 350 for an ugly stump hes trying to sell on craigslist. Hows that any different. Its not. I dont see you blasting him. I can ask whatever i want. Its my tree. The original post even said make me an offer.

1. You are right. I did call you out. You Could’ve easily provided more info and recent pictures, but you didn’t.

2. You made yourself look bad by throwing really lame insults. You could have handled it like an adult, but you chose otherwise.

I’m calling a spade a spade, you have a shaky story on a tree. Deal with it.

BonsaiFurLife

Yamadori
Reaction score
I could not care less what you or anyone else on here thinks about me. U could have just left it alone and moved on but u didnt. Im sure there is plenty on here with similar views as you who did so. Tree history is the truth. Idc if u believe it or not. U say u were not trying to stir any pot. My polygraph determined, that was a lie. Again you continue to drag out this ignorant argument. Ur just as big an ass as me and an even bigger moron. So go fuck yourself and have a great night!!

vaibatron

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I could not care less what you or anyone else on here thinks about me. U could have just left it alone and moved on but u didnt. Im sure there is plenty on here with similar views as you who did so. Tree history is the truth. Idc if u believe it or not. U say u were not trying to stir any pot. My polygraph determined, that was a lie. Again you continue to drag out this ignorant argument. Ur just as big an ass as me and an even bigger moron. So go fuck yourself and have a great night!!

I asked the questions to protect members from making an awful purchase. If helping others makes me an ass and moron, then I won’t loose any sleep.

You got called out. Grow a pair and stop acting like a child lol

j evans

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
Wow, just wow. Now that makes a Saturday night exciting.

BonsaiFurLife

Yamadori
Reaction score
I asked the questions to protect members from making an awful purchase. If helping others makes me an ass and moron, then I won’t loose any sleep.

You got called out. Grow a pair and stop acting like a child lol[/QUOTE
And yet u continue to argue w this child. Over nonsense. U think ur so noble but ur no better than me.

BonsaiFurLife

Yamadori
Reaction score
Wow, just wow. Now that makes a Saturday night exciting.

It is rather amusing. Heres your recent photo vaibtron. Im sure you prolly kno this but im gonna tell you anyway. If you want info or anything from someone, dont approach them with a " ur a liar and im going to make you look bad" approach. I am more than happy to answer any ? Regarding the tree from serious interested parties.( or atleast ones that dont infer im lying about it like u) I answerd some before su2 went all "ur a liar" towards me. Come at me like that and im going to come right back at you. Hopefully you will take the high road( since u r so much better than me) and not reply. Im over it. I hope you are too. Peace!IMG_1530.JPG

vaibatron

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
It is rather amusing. Heres your recent photo vaibtron. Im sure you prolly kno this but im gonna tell you anyway. If you want info or anything from someone, dont approach them with a " ur a liar and im going to make you look bad" approach. I am more than happy to answer any ? Regarding the tree from serious interested parties.( or atleast ones that dont infer im lying about it like u) I answerd some before su2 went all "ur a liar" towards me. Come at me like that and im going to come right back at you. Hopefully you will take the high road( since u r so much better than me) and not reply. Im over it. I hope you are too. Peace!View attachment 175644

Like I said, grow a pair.

Reactions: SU2

SU2

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
So you're truly saying this tree spent 5yrs w/o back-budding? Or did you just rub them off continually for 5yrs? Where's the pictures of the growth that occurred in 5yrs? W/o that your story is precisely as @vaibatron characterized it from the get-go, I was beating around the bush because I didn't think someone would actually do what you seem to be doing here (and fwiw I'm not 'his boy' I've never seen his username til this thread...)

You've got a picture of a tree that just had its primaries cut, and has yet to back-bud. You say it's a 5yr old specimen. You realize the only way to fix the disparity is to simply show the new pics with the growth that occurred in 5yrs and, presumably since you don't have such a pic (because it doesn't exist), you show a pic of some generic carving while it was in-ground - you flip him off as if he's wrong, yet you still haven't produced a picture to show the budding that occurred in 5yrs, and since literally all you'd need to do is show that yet you haven't, anyone reading can tell what's what.

[edit- and all shit-slinging aside, if you're unable to produce pics to show that you've had that for 5yrs, the only conceivable reason would be that it was a lie that this is a 5yr specimen, in which case you were attempting fraud....no matter how offended you may be at us for asking for these pics, the reality is you haven't, and it's an incredibly simple way to show everyone you had it 5yrs - but you refuse to show such pictures...just show the damn pics and validate yourself already, the fact you haven't is very telling]

BonsaiFurLife

Yamadori
Reaction score
So you're truly saying this tree spent 5yrs w/o back-budding? Or did you just rub them off continually for 5yrs? Where's the pictures of the growth that occurred in 5yrs? W/o that your story is precisely as @vaibatron characterized it from the get-go, I was beating around the bush because I didn't think someone would actually do what you seem to be doing here (and fwiw I'm not 'his boy' I've never seen his username til this thread...)

You've got a picture of a tree that just had its primaries cut, and has yet to back-bud. You say it's a 5yr old specimen. You realize the only way to fix the disparity is to simply show the new pics with the growth that occurred in 5yrs and, presumably since you don't have such a pic (because it doesn't exist), you show a pic of some generic carving while it was in-ground - you flip him off as if he's wrong, yet you still haven't produced a picture to show the budding that occurred in 5yrs, and since literally all you'd need to do is show that yet you haven't, anyone reading can tell what's what.

[edit- and all shit-slinging aside, if you're unable to produce pics to show that you've had that for 5yrs, the only conceivable reason would be that it was a lie that this is a 5yr specimen, in which case you were attempting fraud....no matter how offended you may be at us for asking for these pics, the reality is you haven't, and it's an incredibly simple way to show everyone you had it 5yrs - but you refuse to show such pictures...just show the damn pics and validate yourself already, the fact you haven't is very telling]

I dont see why it is so hard to understand. The main trunk died back after collection. Obvious in photo. Then the 4-5 "primaries" or "suckers" grew without being trimmed for 5 years. I recently cut them back to where they are. The tree is not dead. The photo is recent. U can see that is alot of smaller roots for a trunk that size. Wouldnt get that at collection on most trees. Also can see where roots were pruned. Like i said grown in a nursery pot in compost in the shade with minimal care for several years after collection. Not everyone takes photos of every single tree they get. So that is what i have. Was just seeing if anyone was interested. Not trying to rip anyone off. U can beat around the bush if you want but as long as you approach me in a respectable manner, i will return. If You just assume im lying and try to call me out, discredit me, or make look bad im going to tell u to go fuck yourself. I had no problem answering your first questions did i? The reason i initial ignored valbazetrom is because i didnt want to get in some drawn out forum bullshit like so. Wasting my time to reassure people who have no interest in the tree for sale, except for the sole purpose of discredit. You see what im saying? Yea i prolly could have prevented the whole think by just giving more info but i didnt like his tone or reasoning. Then i didnt like yours. Take a hint next time some one ignores a post like his and dont waste your time posting a follow up with similar shit. Sorry its so damn long. I initially tried to avoid this.

BonsaiFurLife

Yamadori
Reaction score
Its not a specimen bonsai im asking hundreds for. What kind of history were you expecting. I have a busy lifestyle and i cannot afford to keep a log on every stump i dig up with photos just to prove im not a liar.

pweifan

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Well, I have finally found a reason to use the "Ignore User" feature on the site... Thanks for making it an easy decision :)

BonsaiFurLife

Yamadori
Reaction score
Look guys. I didnt join this site to sell overpriced junk, pick fights, and bash. I came to learn and share. I say what i think most of the time very directly. I take things said similarly. Im just as guilty as the next. I apologize for my inappropriate and belligerent behavior. Hopefully we can let this thread die with my bad attitude. Water under the bridge.

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
This thread is devolving into a flame war with no point.

You either believe the seller, or you don't. You either believe the seller's tree is worth the money, or you don't. Or you make him an offer.

theone420

Shohin
Reaction score

You got called out. Grow a pair and stop acting like a child lol

OK I couldn't resist this. "Just because its trash doesn't mean it can't do great things!"
You are correct however, it may be a little overpriced.

Top Bottom