Online bonsai vendors

amcoffeegirl

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Who are some of the online nurseries that are mostly respectable? I have worked with wigerts and meehan's and dasu bonsai. Are there any others you can recommend with online catalogs?

Paradox

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
The problem Im finding is that most of them dont post pictures of their stock on their web sites, or if they do its a very few of them. I realize that it is probably because they have too many.

So if you are really looking for something in particular, you have to contact them.

oso52

Seedling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Evergreen Gardenworks and Wigert's Bonsai.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
5A
The problem Im finding is that most of them dont post pictures of their stock on their web sites, or if they do its a very few of them. I realize that it is probably because they have too many.

So if you are really looking for something in particular, you have to contact them.
Sorry. I should update more, I know. But, it is very time-consuming and the trees are changing constantly, so photos are outdated very quickly. And by very quickly, I mean extremely quickly.
I do most of my updates in the Fall as I put them in storage or the Spring as I get them out.
I will try to do better.

rockm

Spuds Moyogi
Reaction score
USDA Zone
This depends tremendously depending on what you're looking for. If you're after seedlings, etc.
Who are some of the online nurseries that are mostly respectable? I have worked with wigerts and meehan's and dasu bonsai. Are there any others you can recommend with online catalogs?

reddog

Mame
Reaction score
If you are looking for raw yamadori or something a bit more finished ryan neal at mirai has product. however, you better have some deep, deep pockets. beautiful garden but he must have to pay a lot of overhead for the garden based on the prices for his trees and goods. fun to look at but I would need to get a second mortgage.

M. Frary

Bonsai Godzilla
Reaction score
USDA Zone
If you are looking for raw yamadori or something a bit more finished ryan neal at mirai has product. however, you better have some deep, deep pockets. beautiful garden but he must have to pay a lot of overhead for the garden based on the prices for his trees and goods. fun to look at but I would need to get a second mortgage.
Just collect your own. Cut out the middleman.

amcoffeegirl

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
This was April 2013 when I wrote this post. I had just got my tax money back and was ready to upgrade. I have no money right now to buy anything because I helped my mother pay her property taxes.
I know where to find quality trees now whenever I have extra $$$ to spend.

Paradox

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Sorry. I should update more, I know. But, it is very time-consuming and the trees are changing constantly, so photos are outdated very quickly. And by very quickly, I mean extremely quickly.
I do most of my updates in the Fall as I put them in storage or the Spring as I get them out.
I will try to do better.

It's not your fault Don, it's a problem we all have. Not enough time and too much to do let alone more imporant things that absolutely need to be done.

It's up to us to contact sellers if we know they carry what we are looking for.

amcoffeegirl

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
When I get the extra money I'm making the 3 hour drive to Gregory Beach Bonsai.
Don has some of the highest quality trees available. Just ask @JudyB. She will concur.
Yes I have seen her trees. Very nice.
And she names her supplier as Don B. often. Lol

amcoffeegirl

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
I was just looking at those too.
What is a silverberry?
Love the bark
@JudyB

Top Bottom