Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
What's funny to me is the track record. A certain two individuals are famous, or should we say notorious, for going after Will Heath and in the past when asked for a reason for their animus no reason was offered. Once Will turned on the ignore switch these two individuals became significant in their absence from the site, at least on the posts Will was posting to. Once the word gets out that Will has removed the ignore feature look who's back, so who is trying to stir the pot?

I have an idea, strange as it may sound, why don't these two individuals take a little time out from there harassment of Will Heath and post some pictures of their bonsai on this site. I am sure we would all like to see them. If after all their complaint is Will's experience, then why not demand the same of them? Just a thought. Will has posted some of his efforts, so----let's see some of theirs. Or is it maybe that their only purpose for being on this site is to create havoc? In the old days we used to call people like this trolls.

Just to make sure no one is saying that this is not about bonsai remember that bonsai is a visual thing and all I am asking is that a couple of "experts" post some pictures of their work and their efforts before condemning the work and efforts of someone else.

Reaction score
Chris, Will, you're welcome. LOL.
Vance we must have been posting at the same time, I think that you know that I lost many trees this past winter to forces beyond my control, and for you to ask for a put up or shut up now, is very unfair, and maybe a bit malign of you. I made NO mention of Will's experience or talent or lack there of. It was a statement of character and behavior, that reflects upon the bonsai community as a whole, to people not yet involved.
You know you guys are right,...lets see who can go the longest w/out making any personal comments about anyone, on the forum or OTHER forums, or otherwise.
Start,...............................................................NOW!
Brother in bonsai,
Jeremy

Last edited:

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
Chris, Will, you're welcome. LOL.
Vance we must have been posting at the same time, I think that you know that I lost many trees this past winter to forces beyond my control, and for you to ask for a put up or shut up now, is very unfair, and maybe a bit malign of you. I made NO mention of Will's experience or talent or lack there of. It was a statement of character and behavior, that reflects upon the bonsai community as a whole, to people not yet involved.
You know you guys are right,...lets see who can go the longest w/out making any personal comments about anyone, on the forum or OTHER forums, or otherwise.
Start,...............................................................NOW!
Brother in bonsai,
Jeremy

I did not know you had lost trees, or I had forgotten, and I did not think I was addressing you, that's the problem with psydonyms. I was not trying to malign anyone, but when you think about it when you think it happens to you it's not fun. In fact I did not have you in mind at all as far as I know unless you started out on this post with a fake name and have since changed and are now using your real name. Both individuals I am referring to have never been known to me except by their fake names. I am not trying to condemn anyone, hurt anyone, or accuse anyone I am trying to get some people to use their heads for something more than a bludgeon and to do something creative and productive. I know a lot of people don't like Will, he is opinionated, strong willed and maybe a little arrogant, but he is one of the brightest people I know and I know him personally as a friend. What a lot of you take as being confrontational is a sense of humor that does not always translate well in print, it is I believe called sarcasm. The thing that bothers a lot of people is the fact that a lot of the time he is right.

Last edited:
Reaction score
USDA Zone
It was a statement of character and behavior, that reflects upon the bonsai community as a whole, to people not yet involved.

Here we go again, veiled induendos designed to discredit and attack.

Well now, let's get it out in the light of day, if you dare tread in the open. What behavior and/or character flaws are you referring to exactly? List them out, don't be shy, do the adult thing and allow one to defend against any such statements instead of suggesting such under what most likely is another fake name, changed from a fake name you posted under before.

Here's your chance, let's see if you have the slightest clue.

Be prepared however, I will counter any claims with fact as well as list what I have added to the community you claim I have somehow, harmed.

Will

Reaction score
I will do no such, Will , as I have already said that this type of thing should end now. That statemant (like many other things in this world, believe it or not) was not aimed directly, or soley, at you. It was an observation of how many of us have carried on like children up to this point (notice I said US). This is my name as it appears on my drivers license, and it is the only one that I have used here in probably two years, I had to sign up foe a new account as it was so much easier than dealing with all the problems that I was having trying to get back on the forums with the screen name "zen" which is and has been my S/N at bonsaitalk.com or over three years . I would like to take this as an opportunity to apologize for having been so crude. I will make an honest effort to stay on subject and not engage in such general "attacks".
My statements were simply an attempt to help the community become more open and welcoming to new practitioners.
Jeremy M.C.

Ashbarns

Mame
Reaction score
The most important gift that bonsai forums have given me is knowledge. Just when you think you think you have all the answers along comes another slant on the subject and away we go again. The learning ladder will always be there for me which I humbly acknowledge.

Ash :D

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
I will do no such, Will , as I have already said that this type of thing should end now. That statemant (like many other things in this world, believe it or not) was not aimed directly, or soley, at you. It was an observation of how many of us have carried on like children up to this point (notice I said US). This is my name as it appears on my drivers license, and it is the only one that I have used here in probably two years, I had to sign up foe a new account as it was so much easier than dealing with all the problems that I was having trying to get back on the forums with the screen name "zen" which is and has been my S/N at bonsaitalk.com or over three years . I would like to take this as an opportunity to apologize for having been so crude. I will make an honest effort to stay on subject and not engage in such general "attacks".
My statements were simply an attempt to help the community become more open and welcoming to new practitioners.
Jeremy M.C.

Now that I know for sure who you are let me say my earlier comments were definitely not directed at you. I think those who were the recipient's got the message; they have not replied since.

cubbie

Yamadori
Reaction score
Yahoo!!!! hooray!!!! alllllll righttttttt!!!!

THE BAD BOYS OF BONSAI!! I LOVE IT!!

you know, girls always "go" for bad boys.

as a matter of fact, two of my favorite hotties are Dennis Rodman and Ozzie Osbourne!!

KEEP IT GOING GUYS

Top Bottom