Opinions on starting a "Heads Up Deal Spotter" thread.

abqjoe

Chumono
Reaction score
Did you notice that it is described as, 1..hackberry, 2.....small leaved hornbeam, 3...hackeberry.....while assuredly being from Taiwan at 200+ years old....:confused:

LOL, I didn't even read the description until you just pointed it out:)

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Did you notice that it is described as, 1..hackberry, 2.....small leaved hornbeam, 3...hackeberry.....while assuredly being from Taiwan at 200+ years old....:confused:
But, he's a reputable seller. He's a member in a few FB groups. He has some sweet material. I'm curious if he's hired help with the listings...or got tired when doing so. Love his add listing pun for those selling seeds and show photos of specimen trees that their seeds will produce. Someone out there who will pay the price...the price tag is not found in any loose change I have though.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bonsai-Tree...Unicorn-Egg-/171507237148?hash=item27eea0c11c

abqjoe

Chumono
Reaction score
But, he's a reputable seller. He's a member in a few FB groups. He has some sweet material. I'm curious if he's hired help with the listings...or got tired when doing so. Love his add listing pun for those selling seeds and show photos of specimen trees that their seeds will produce. Someone out there who will pay the price...the price tag is not found in any loose change I have though.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bonsai-Tree...Unicorn-Egg-/171507237148?hash=item27eea0c11c

He's definitely got some sweet material:) Very expensive though.....

abqjoe

Chumono
Reaction score
A thread on why has been done. The process of getting them to the states...and through quarantine alive. You pay for it...but get amazing material.

Oh I'm not questioning the "why" his prices are so high I'm just merely making the statement.... As with any hobby you have to pay to play! Question usually is how hard do you want to play:)

abqjoe

Chumono
Reaction score
Oh man if I was in the position I'd love to pick up this gnarly Olive! http://www.ebay.com/itm/282308719222?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT#shpCntId

s-l1600.jpg

Waltron

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a

_#1_

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9a
Is someone on some auto bid crap?!

I placed like 10 bids increments in a row and gets outbid right away lol.

I give up :mad:

_#1_

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9a
Oh, okay :D

I thought the highest bid was what's on the screen.

Thanks for the clarification.

GGB

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
I also tried and failed to win those

Reaction score
USDA Zone
5A
D
Is someone on some auto bid crap?!

I placed like 10 bids increments in a row and gets outbid right away lol.

I give up :mad:
Don't give up. That listing is only at $82. The case alone sells for $60, the leaf trimmer is $100, concave cutter $179, wire cutter $90, and shears $142.
Someone is probably going to get a super deal.

Top Bottom