Organic fertilizer suggestions?

Ali Raza

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
If you are asking for chemical fertilizer, than I recommend using osmocote fertilizer. It can feed upto 6 months. Also you need to apply control dose of liquid fertilizer.
For organic fertilizer, I am using bone, kelp and fish meal wrapped in cotton cloth (as tea bag is not available near me).
Hope above mentioned things will not make your soil messy.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
SUMO CAKES. I've been using for a few years - I've turned my club to them including all the old geezers - they love it and its what Bjorn (pretty sure you know this guy) is using. They are great - there is also a granular if you think animals may make off with them.

Hey choppy choppy - you still loving the sumo cakes? I've been using Dr. Earth in tea bags since I made this post last year. Suddenly, though, I can't seem to find it anywhere in my area nor with any decent delivery window from Amazon. Might be time to give them a try.

choppychoppy

Chumono
Reaction score
Hey choppy choppy - you still loving the sumo cakes? I've been using Dr. Earth in tea bags since I made this post last year. Suddenly, though, I can't seem to find it anywhere in my area nor with any decent delivery window from Amazon. Might be time to give them a try.

Well they are good but since I moved to the country I can't do cakes anymore. But suggestion for your teabags if you wanna keep using them is 'Treetone'. Its what Bjorn was using for a long time. He's actually switched over to this other product that already comes 'pelletized' and its called - Gro-power 12-8-8 tablets.

Dav4

Drop Branch Murphy
Reaction score
SE MI- Bonsai'd for 12 years both MA and N GA
USDA Zone
6a
I've been using Holly tone in tea bags for organic feed for years. Home depot carries it in larger bags (27 pounds?).

Top Bottom