overwintering and my houseplants - air movement

hinmo24t

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7A
hey, im stacking up my south two double windows this winter for overwinter, and i now have a bunch of houseplants...
thinking of air and humid setups. i currently just keep a mason jar of water near these two stations for humidity (water trays for my pink fittonia and couple others)
but i need to think air movement.

i work a 9-5 and wont leave a corded-fan on while at work.

will it be enough to switch on an oscillating tower fan at 5pm until i go to work the next morning, or do you think
i should look into small AA battery desk fans to run during the 9 hr shift?
i have hvac/fan-only option i could switch on after work, but i dont want to forget to turn it off (same w oscillating tower fan
corded but prob wont forget that as easily) and a AA option might run through batteries inefficiently? they claim 40hrs on AA runtime,
so thats really only 2 days if im lucky with those non-stop, 4ish days if i just run those after work.

i mist these plants twice a day but dont want to induce mold.

at this point i am running the tower fan oscillating after work from 5pm - 6am the next day.

also, lol, i run classic cast iron baseboard and radiator heat, but dont set my temps high in our cold winter, 66 max usually,
but i am working on raising my bench and setups to get these plants a bit further away from the heaters.
hoping i dont cook the plants.

monstera
golden pothos
peace lily
fittonia
many succulents
hibiscus, tropical and hardy versions
bougainvillea
citrus
ficus
two snake plants
etc.