P.H. Google animation}{ Also P.H. ??'s

Reaction score
So yesterday I was looking up stuff about ph levels and how to make soil more acidic like adding peat moss, watering with acidic or rain water, maybe fertilizing with acid fertilizers may help?
ph google.PNG
Anyway, today they posted a Game in celebrating S.P.L. Sorenson. The guy who invented the scale for Potential Hydrogen.

Anyone have any other methods in making soil more acidic? Im not going to repot my azalea until next year anyway.

What about mugo pine? I would troll through the mugo train post but theres 145 pages in that and Im just getting to page 3 in the Boxwood for real topic. I have 1 large buxus, 2 medium, 5 smaller and

I'm trying to make sure I am a Jack of all trades in bonsai as soon as I possibly can be. Also, {My dream Job} I want to open a green house nursery as a "faux" warehouse to keep hundreds of bonsai as a Racket scheme and charge people reasonable prices while piggybacking all of my income into the business of buying more bonsai and nursery stock

The town I live in doesn't have a single nursery either, but its a small town with about 15,000 ppl, so it wont make me rich. Maybe then I could truly have enough to experiment with to maybe at least contribute a couple decent pictures of finished trees to the bonsai community.

There's always more Room for thought For a school of thought project, Compilation of data happens pretty good on this site. Experiments completed with trial and error exercises with collaborative learning and practically less than 24 hour constant help line with this trove of information..... lol, Hey, I like this site.

Anyway, good thing other people have something green in their machine.

My favorite color is Orange though....

If I ever do get do open my project nursery/ Greenhouse I want to name it Autumn Hall Bonsai
There's a town with this name, but nothing else

Top Bottom