p. sylvestris cow food.

Reaction score
3 weeks ago i found this one. I didn't had permission too dig and got caught by het forester, nice man didn't give me a ticket.
The tree hasn't got much roots, i'm spraying it up to 10 times a day with hb101. Now a heart that some italian guy using some sort of glue (like) product.
Is there someone here that know that product or having experience on that type of stuff?
IMG_8182.jpgIMG_8251.jpg

Reaction score
Gelatin or maybe even Agar (found at your local appie) can both form a film. But, why? You want to prevent it from drying out?
Yes, i was told that when the tree evaporate's to much and the roots can't give back it creates a vacuum and dies. Not trying it on this one, but maybe on a future tree. Too if it works. I'm a cook i belief i have some agar or gelatin at home.

Wires_Guy_wires

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
If possible, go with the gelatin. It has a little more calcium compared to agar, this helps prevent fungi from growing. Make a very low % mixture so it's not that solid. Even better would be gellan gum (gelaan gom) but that stuff is quite expensive.

If you put as much effort in your food as in your rocks and trees, I'd like to visit your restaurant. What's the name?

Wires_Guy_wires

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
I'm in Wageningen on a daily basis, so I might come check out those ribs in june.
If you're ever in Noord Brabant, I strongly advise you to visit De Heerlijkheid in Boxmeer.

Reaction score
That's a beautiful restaurant @Wires_Guy_wires , lovely menu. Those spare ribs i toke to all the workshops i followed, just for lunch.
Thanks @Saddler i think this is it what i am looking for.
Thanks all.

Okay, a joke:
2 cow's are sitting in a tree then the forester came along and went really mad and give them a ticket.
What's the joke?

Top Bottom