Pacific Bonsai Expo 2022 Tickets available

Reaction score
USDA Zone
10a
i Have 2 tickets for Saturday, single day only, after months of planning dad duties have arose and i cant go 😤 anyways my loss is your gain, i have 2 tickets to Saturday, ill sell them what i paid for them which is $25 a ticket, cheaper then at the door, i also have a banquet ticket on the FB auction page for the sold out banquet that they will not be selling more of...DM me if your interested

eredgorgoroth

Seedling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
i Have 2 tickets for Saturday, single day only, after months of planning dad duties have arose and i cant go 😤 anyways my loss is your gain, i have 2 tickets to Saturday, ill sell them what i paid for them which is $25 a ticket, cheaper then at the door, i also have a banquet ticket on the FB auction page for the sold out banquet that they will not be selling more of...DM me if your interested
Hey, do you have one still available? The DM function isn't working for me for some reason. 😵‍💫 I sympathize with the dad duties conflict!

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
As a reminder - we have recently had a number of people who become members on the site in order to send someone a PM. Because of spammers sending nasty PM's to people, we have had to institute a site policy that you need ten posts before you can PM anyone other than the site Admin. If you are having troubles, send me an email or PM, and I will take care of it!

"It's not a bug... it's a feature! :)"

eredgorgoroth

Seedling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
As a reminder - we have recently had a number of people who become members on the site in order to send someone a PM. Because of spammers sending nasty PM's to people, we have had to institute a site policy that you need ten posts before you can PM anyone other than the site Admin. If you are having troubles, send me an email or PM, and I will take care of it!

"It's not a bug... it's a feature! :)"
No worries! That's the price I pay for just being a long-time lurker. 😉

Reaction score
USDA Zone
10a
Tickets are gone, the banquet ticket is still on the auction block with no bids as of now, someone hit me up if it dosent sell, I’d rather someone actually go then not

Top Bottom