Pacific Bonsai Expo Ticket

sbap

Seedling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10a
I bought two one-day tickets to the Pacific Bonsai Expo for Saturday November 12th, I am going to attend but my other half made other plans for Saturday, so he won't be attending...

I'd like to sell the ticket to someone who would like to attend. The ticket cost $35 and it is a one-day ticket for Saturday November 12th.

Please DM me if you're interested. I'm just looking to cover the cost of the ticket - $35.

cycledoc

Seed
Reaction score
I bought two one-day tickets to the Pacific Bonsai Expo for Saturday November 12th, I am going to attend but my other half made other plans for Saturday, so he won't be attending...

I'd like to sell the ticket to someone who would like to attend. The ticket cost $35 and it is a one-day ticket for Saturday November 12th.

Please DM me if you're interested. I'm just looking to cover the cost of the ticket - $35.
If the ticket is still available I would be very interested.
Thank you
Robert Bogue

[EDIT] I removed the phone number and email address because it is not a good thing to post this personal information on the Internet for strangers to see. If anyone has a ticket available for the show, please send Robert a personal message. Thanks! [/EDIT]

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom