Pair of Japanese Woodblock Duck Prints

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I am finding more and more lovely prints from when I closed my gallery about 8-9 years ago. Here I am offering a pair of authentic Japanese woodblock Prints that were originally done by Ando Hiroshige in the mid 1800s. These prints are 20th century strikes of his original work. Both prints are in excellent but not perfect condition. Images are about 15 x 6-1/2 inches. Colors are intense and clean. I am offering them as a pair because these are my only duck prints. One print is a pair of Mandarin Ducks in a Stream. The other print is a Wild Duck & Reeds in the Snow. There are two copies of the latter one on eBay now that will cost you over $200 each.
My price for the pair, which includes shipping in the USA, is $140. Check, money order or PayPal to friends and family are accepted payment options.
IMG_5029.JPGIMG_5030.JPGIMG_5031.JPGIMG_5032.JPGIMG_5033.JPGIMG_5034.JPGIMG_5035.JPGIMG_5036.JPGIMG_5037.JPG

Last edited:

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I can't believe no one has moved on these. I will let them go through the weekend. Finale price is $120 with shipping.

Top Bottom