Pauline Muth RIP

Paradox

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Just heard that Pauline Muth just passed away in the last day or so.

She was well known in the bonsai community, was involved with the American Bonsai Society (served on the board), owner of PFM bonsai in upstate NY.

She had come to my club a few times to do demonstrations and I'd met her at several ABS bonsai shows.

She will be missed

markyscott

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B

She was well known in the bonsai community, was involved with the American Bonsai Society (served on the board), owner of PFM bonsai in upstate NY.

She had come to my club a few times to do demonstrations and I'd met her at several ABS bonsai shows.

She will be missed
She was a force. I’ve met her a few times at board meetings. She was a strong leader at ABS and she will be missed.

s

SouthernMaple

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a

She will be missed
I was looking forward to meeting her at last years Winter Silhouette show as well as this years, sadly I won't get the chance. This a huge loss to the community and my condolences to all who knew her.

Paradox

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
I was looking forward to meeting her at last years Winter Silhouette show as well as this years, sadly I won't get the chance. This a huge loss to the community and my condolences to all who knew her.

She was always at the MABS show too but was notably absent this year.
My friend and I had wondered about it to ourselves.
Very sad to hear she had been ill.
She was a great lady and yes a strong force in bonsai.

Pitoon

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
I met her earlier this year at the Jersey MABS show. She sat with Jim Doyle and I, and had a drink. Jim introduced me to her and told her I was a potter. She immediately invited me to her upcoming open house. Unfortunately I didn't go it was too far of a drive. She was very nice person.

Top Bottom