Pecan Orchard

Reaction score
USDA Zone
Hi Bonsai Nut Friends - This is less Bonsai related - although wondering if anyone has tried??? - but wanted to announce that a couple years ago, may wife & I, my sister & brother-in-law, and mom & dad started Shady Grove Pecan Orchards in SE Arkansas. We are in our 2nd year managing and growing over 85 acres of pecan trees. Harvest this year has been a huge success and we've got lots and lots of pecans. They've got paper thin shells and are big and tasty. Because of our bumper crop and another year under our belt, we are offering shipping within the Continental USA just in time for the holiday season (additional charge). If anyone would like to hear more or try some of them feel free to send me PM here or email our sales address:

Unfortunately, due to a misspelling on our Fed Tax Registration we're unable to accept credit card payments until it's fixed, but am certain we accept PayPal, venmo, etc.. The email is tended to by my mom, Susan and dad, Billy so please be patient with them. They're super swamped but I promise they'll get back with you and you'll have pecans if you want em! Also, we do have a website, but are working on a better one with professional help... Best to use the email above.... Sorry, I tried with the website :-|

We're offering in-shell, cracked, or shelled by the pound.

I've included a couple screen shots from Shady Grove's & my sister's Instagram post with more info on pricing, etc.

Local Pick Up is either Pulaski and Jefferson County, Arkansas.

Our family is very appreciative for your considering supporting our small business. This has been a fun project for us, and just another way to learn about trees!! BTW are there such things as Pecan Bonsai Trees?? Please prove it!

Gratefully,
The Jeters

lIMG_0943.PNGIMG_0944.PNGIMG_0945.PNG

Top Bottom