Penumbra Bowl Shaped Stone Age Pot #2

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I am going to sell last of my stone age pots. My shoulder is still a bit screwed up and I can't make any more now, but that should change as my shoulder condition improves, hopefully in a few weeks.
Shipping charges are ridiculous, particularly to the west cost, and I can't sell them as cheaply as I was because of this. I lost money on two shipped a few weeks ago and pretty much broke even on the others. When I reorganize and have more pots, hopefully in 6 to 10 weeks, I will have to figure out the best way to deal with this issue. In the meantime, for the pots I have remaining, I will still include shipping anywhere in the USA but I will have to raise the base line price.
This pot, and the other two pots I am listing here will be $125. I can't promise delivery before Christmas, but since I ship next day, and in rare cases the following day, there is a very good chance of receiving before the holidays.

IMG_5989.JPGIMG_5990.JPGIMG_5991.JPGIMG_5992.JPGIMG_5993.JPGIMG_5994.JPGIMG_5995.JPG About 3 to 4 inches depth inside

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Last chance for a stone age pot for awhile. Probably until March.

Top Bottom