Penumbra Dark Stone Age Pot #1

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Just unloaded a large bisque firing. Staining next few days and hopefully firing a small load this weekend.
Thank you for your interest. I hope to list a few pots early next week. We'll see how the firing goes.

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Just unloaded a large bisque firing. Staining next few days and hopefully firing a small load this weekend.
Thank you for your interest. I hope to list a few pots early next week. We'll see how the firing goes.
I’m a big fan of your work.. even though I can only appreciate it with my eyes...

I am, however, getting that advance on the child income credit “doodad” ;)

I hope circumstances align!

I’d LOVE to put plants in your pieces!

🤓🤓

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Not to take this as bragging, but these pots Are a lot of fun to plant. I consider myself very fortunate that I can plant as many as I wish. I think I am going to slowly work toward an entire bench of plants using nothing but these pots.

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
these pots Are a lot of fun to plant.
It REALLY seems as such...

Like an instant “scape”!

I think i’d like to do a planting in one of these Dark Stone Age numbers, a wider one... with one/some of those tiny North American (Pre/through/JUST post-Colonial) structures i’ve been fabricating.

🤓

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
I am going to slowly work toward an entire bench of plants using nothing but these pots.
Or an exhibit.. In a living Museum!

By the Time the terminology catches up with North American Tiny Tree culture... I’d REALLY like the impressions of both your personality, AND your ceramic work, to be infused into the Amalgam that composes This Continent’s (Outwardly expressed) personal “touch” or “play” on this Art.

Mapleminx

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Absolutely stunning pot! That’s some pure talent right there 🥰

Top Bottom