Penumbra Dark Stone Age Pot #2

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Another dark stoneware stone age pot for those preferring a darker pot, this one is a bit more asymmetrical. It is stained with a manganese oxide wash that will improve in color as it develops a natural patina. Pot is $85 which includes shipping anywhere in the USA. Check or money order is preferred but a friends and family PayPal payment would also be fine.
IMG_4793.JPGIMG_4796.JPGIMG_4797.JPGIMG_4795.JPGIMG_4798.JPGIMG_4800.JPGIMG_4801.JPGIMG_4802.JPG

cbroad

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
You are killing me with these awesome pots!

I guess I'm really drawn to this style of pot; I love them!

cbroad

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
This pot was delivered yesterday!

These asymmetrical pots may become my new favorite, I just love the rough and uneven edges and sides, and the textures on the lip itself! Looks like real stone to me!

There is way more detail on this pot than what is showing up on the pictures (of course) and the colors are richer. I love how there is a low scoop on one side for viewing, and then two medium sized scoops; this will help for multiple viewing angles. I also have to say I really like the feet you make for your stone age pots!

I need to work my trees faster because I HAVE to get this potted up soon!

Thanks @penumbra, you did it again, another masterpiece for my growing collection!

IMG_20210519_205918135.jpg

Top Bottom