Penumbra Stone Age Pot #1

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I am listing three of my Stone Age pots that were made together with the giveaway pot. Colors are similar, but each pot is different. All fired to cone 6 with metallic oxide stains and very low absorption rates making them suitable for plantings outdoors or indoors. Pots are all priced the same at $85 which includes shipping in the USA.
Payment by check or money order is preferred but I can accept PayPal if payment is made to friends and family.

Pot #1 is an oblong bowl shape vessel. It is footed, with 2 drainage holes and tie down holes. Outside dimensions are about 3"H x 13"L x 8.5"W. Inside it is about 2.5"H x 12"L x 7.5"W. IMG_4730.JPGIMG_4733.JPGIMG_4734.JPGIMG_4736.JPG

cbroad

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
@penumbra
I received this pot today, and cannot begin to describe how nice this is, I love it!!! Thank you!!!

Your pictures don't do any justice for how this looks in real life!

The textures and details are incredible and truly do look like actual stone, brought out with an amazing stain. These things just don't come fully through from a picture, it's something you just have to see in person.

This is definitely a sturdy and solid piece, with good weight to it and sits flat. Rings beautifully too!

Packaging was excellent in my opinion, you know what you're doing!

Can't wait for a tree to be ready for this pot, I may have to throw one in there or pot it up temporarily with something else just to start using it!

I'll try to get some pictures in natural light, but I know my phone can't stand up to the challenge.

Thanks again for a beautiful creation!

PA_Penjing

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
I'm going to be jealous if it is a stone age type pot. Just kidding (not really ;)).

@Flowerhouse @PA_Penjing
You all will love yours too I'm sure!
Sure do, my plan has completely changed since I have had it in front of me. Want to show it off sooner than later but I want to do it justice

Top Bottom