Penumbra Stone Age Pot #4 of 6, June 2021

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
This is a nice deep pot that is a medium brown color with darker highlights. Cone 6, very low absorption stoneware. Outside measurements are about 10 x 4 to 5 inches H. Inside is about 3 to 4 inches H.
Price includes shipping anywhere in the USA. $85
IMG_4874.JPGIMG_4875.JPG
IMG_4876.JPGIMG_4877.JPG
IMG_4878.JPGIMG_4879.JPG

TinyArt

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Now if I just had a big beasty tree rather than all these baby midgets, we'd be all set!

cbroad

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Got this in today, scored another stone age pot!

This one is definitely bigger in person. It's nice and deep, very substantial, and sits flat.

This may be one of the more natural color combinations (but they all look very natural), with subtle shifts of dark browns to almost yellows/tans that blend very well together. I love it!

The textures are more uniform with this piece which makes it more quiet in my opinion, compared to some of the others with deep grooves or harder angles. Definitely a solid pot that will let the right tree speak for itself!

@penumbra, did I read in another thread that you use rocks to add texture to these in some cases?

Thank you sir!

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
did I read in another thread that you use rocks to add texture to these in some cases?
Yes, textures are all done with rocks I have collected. Found a couple more interesting ones a couple days ago and I am curious to see how they work out.

Top Bottom