People have sick twisted mind...

shinmai

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Every guy who clicks on that and reads it is going to cross his legs tightly and say something that starts with “HOLY.......”

coh

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I probably shouldn't admit this, but I literally laughed out loud when I read this part: he told her “it’s a very special meat that you’re fond of” before he got up and left the property. It's sick but hilarious at the same time. Or maybe I'm just sick...I don't know, nothing surprises me anymore. Too bad though that 3 lives were ruined because someone decided to screw around.

Does sound more like something that would happen in Florida, though.

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but except for the murder part, I thought it was pretty funny. He should have just cut it off, and let the guy live. They couldn't sew it back on, once he had served it up. I bet she wasn't so "fond" of it then.

Wires_Guy_wires

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
That's how prion diseases can start.
And prion diseases could end the human race with relative ease, because it's pretty hard to destroy a single type of protein in a human body full of similar proteins.
Here's an example:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuru_(disease)

Just, don't ever eat human meat.

substratum

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
I probably shouldn't admit this, but I literally laughed out loud when I read this part: he told her “it’s a very special meat that you’re fond of” before he got up and left the property. It's sick but hilarious at the same time. Or maybe I'm just sick...I don't know, nothing surprises me anymore. Too bad though that 3 lives were ruined because someone decided to screw around.

Does sound more like something that would happen in Florida, though.
This does have a "Florida man..." ring to it. Here in Florida, we tend to narrow the assumption to "Citrus County man," or "Miami man," LOL!

Ohio does have its fair share of these sorts of stories, too - to the point that they run a close second to Florida for people caught doing aberrant, deviant, rogue kind of stuff.

coh

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Hm-mmm I'm half wondering if this was a fake news link. I can't find any information elsewhere. Now that I have time to really think about it.
You might be right. There's a story on that site titled "Blue Springs Missouri becomes first US city to permit marriages between siblings". Hmmm...

JoeR

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Speaking of horrible people though, the Hania kidnapping and murder incident happened very close to where I live. That one hit really close to home for whatever reason. I cannot imagine what that horrible man put not only Hania through but her family. And what do you know, they found her in a pond... I just don’t understand what happens to someone where they get to the point that they find that stuff acceptable. To literally just throw someone’s life away. So disgusting

Top Bottom