Persimmon bonsai stock (small fruits)

bonsaiman

Seedling
Reaction score
Hello fellow bonsai nuts,
I'm looking for a japanese persimmmon bonsai stock that bear small fruits (princess persimmons), do you know anyone that have this type of stock. Please help. Thanks and Merry Christmas to all and happy bonsai year for 2013kaki[1].jpg

Last edited:

rockm

Spuds Moyogi
Reaction score
USDA Zone
That's Princess Persimmon---diospyros rhombifolia.

I got one from Julian Adams

I also think Brent Walston at Evergreengardenworks has some.

BTW, you're aware you need male and female plants to get the fruit?

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
If you ever get over to Bonsai Study Group, there is a long discussion about Princess Persimmon going on for quite a while now, lots of good info about the specie...And I think some info on where to get them. Julian was one of the sources for sure.

Yenling! we must have been typing at the same time!!! but you gave a link, so you won both ways, best time and best info... :)

reddog

Mame
Reaction score
dennis vojtilla had quite a bit of princess persimmon stock for sale at one time. I think he is in Oregon now. sorry I don't have his contact info.

bonsaiman

Seedling
Reaction score
Princess persimmons

Thanks for the reply guys..I will search for them

Malton

Seedling
Reaction score
Well guys,I am here and read out all the reviews about the small fruits and i agree with your all reviews about the small fruits.According to me that fruits are essential for get good energy,nutrition and vitamins.Fruits are so good for skin beauty and rid of the acne.

Foster City Personal Trainer

Last edited:

Redwood Ryan

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7A
Well guys,I am here and read out all the reviews about the small fruits and i agree with your all reviews about the small fruits.According to me that fruits are essential for get good energy,nutrition and vitamins.Fruits are so good for skin beauty and rid of the acne.

Spaaammer.

Top Bottom