Photo Galleries

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Photo Galleries should be up today - I'm going for a run first :)

After the Galleries I have two plug-ins to install, and a couple of modules to create for the front page to show newest links and newest photos on the front of the site.

At that point, for all intents and purposes I will be done with the exception of bug hunts and tweaks... at least for this round. To be honest some of this site code hadn't been dusted off in 5 years, so it feels really good to clean everything up.

If you have had some issues/lag reaching the site this morning, it had nothing to do with the new code, and everything to do with some server issues at my host. They have fixed the problem, so you shouldn't have any further access issues.

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
I have been unable to get anything to submit as of now, if this does not work I am spitting in the wind if it does work at least the problem is solved----sort of.

Bonsai Nut

Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
I have been tracking down two nasty bugs today - and they have officially been slain!

Photo Galleries were not working most of the day, but now they are live. Let me know if you have problems. There is currently a link to them in the left column site navigation table - I will put a new TAB up in the nav bar shortly...

Bonsai Nut

Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
By the way Vance, don't forget this is the Announcements board, so all your replies need to be moderated before they can go "live". If you want to test some imagery or just test posting, go down into the "suggestions" forum and post whatever you want...

Top Bottom