Photo Kake for 7th USNBE

kakejiku

Chumono
Reaction score
I have seen the 7th USNBE will be coming up. I have seen many scrolls in the event, but know some of the bonsai artists don't consider utilizing them because they feel they do not utilize the culture or tell a good story with the tree. I have a tapestry frame, that you can change out the photograph easily of an 8x10 ($50), 5x7 ($40), or 4x6 ($30) photograph size....That way you can build the display around the tree, by placing different photographs in the display. This is a great way to display your bonsai. There are many new members here, so I have actually studied under the Shimizu family which own a shop in Shibuya Japan. I have been making the scrolls professionally since 2009, but working and training with them for many years before that. I have worked on some large art collections, such as the Sanso collection owned by the late Peter Drucker.

PM me with any questions. You can also view some of the sample works at www.tapestryframe.com and dowload a copy of the available cloths with descriptions.

Hope to see some of my frames in New York this year!

Jonathan Maples
表装師 - Hyousoushi

Top Bottom