Photo Uploading Fixed - NOT

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Photo uploading should be fixed. If anyone CANNOT upload photos, please post about it here. The thumbnail system is currently broken but that is my problem, not yours :) For the time being we can keep full image posting until I can fix thumbnails.

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I know this is probably not possible but the photo's seem better than before?

Bonsai Nut

Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
I know this is probably not possible but the photo's seem better than before?

They are better - they were being slightly compressed earlier. Now they're not :) However... I came back from dinner and I can now no longer upload photos. I will have to check to see what my web assistants have been working on :)

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
However... I came back from dinner

WHAT!!??? You've been eating dinner during all this!!! AND probably sleeping some too!!!???

:D:eek::D

Really, the pics look great. Too bad this has been such a trial for you. Getting better though it seems...

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Hmm, just left a reply here but when I posted it, I got an error message saying that I'd already posted a duplicate reply and then it dumped me and lost the post...

chappy56

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Nope...not loading for me either.
And for what its worth, I'm using Google Chrome.

Bonsai Nut

Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
I have to wait until my server host can reinstall a lower iteration of some of the server software. When they moved from server #1 to server #2 they had changed some of the software versions - one of which just happens to be incompatible with vBulletin and is causing errors. I can't really debug anything further until they get the software swapped out because I don't know how much it will fix. I know for a fact that it will impact the entire image subsystem - including uploading, compression, and thumbnails.

Thanks for being so patient. Some things I can do myself but some things I have to work through other people to get accomplished and it can take a while :)

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Take your time. Make sure it is right.

I now have 131 articles to post, so hurry.

Bonsai Nut

Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Server software has been updated, and the error messages that I was getting are gone. Now I can go back to fixing other bugs. Site seems faster as well...

gsbf_2011_8.jpg

Top Bottom