Picked up a new pot today

Victorim

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
Details are nice. I see the bug bear with detail is you need the tree to pull it off. One in mind? (edit: Lush pot, still looking at it)

Last edited:

AZbonsai

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
What is the feeling about using textures on bonsai pots? I am asking because I am starting to make some bonsai pots.

Carol 83

Masterpiece
Reaction score
Details are nice. I see the bug bear with detail is you need the tree to pull it off. One in mind? (edit: Lush pot, still looking at it)
I have a couple maybe's, but you're right, it needs the right tree.

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Stunning pot! A potter I can't say I have heard of. Do you know if shw has a website?

Congrats on picking up such a lovely find!

LanceMac10

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
c'mon.....not ONE beer can on the compound ?!?! I'm disappointed/illusion shattered.....:(;):D:D:D:D:p

Nice lil' container. Clean lines and symmetry. Sometimes salts from fertilization can build up in the "detail" areas and can be kinda' a pain to clean.:mad::cool::cool::cool:
Now your hooked on "pot".....far-out, man!!o_O:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Tieball

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Beautiful pot. The texture attracted me first but I really like to combination of the blues and browns in the glaze. Well done. Nice purchase.

Carol 83

Masterpiece
Reaction score
c'mon.....not ONE beer can on the compound ?!?! I'm disappointed/illusion shattered.....:(;):D:D:D:D:p

Nice lil' container. Clean lines and symmetry. Sometimes salts from fertilization can build up in the "detail" areas and can be kinda' a pain to clean.:mad::cool::cool::cool:
Now your hooked on "pot".....far-out, man!!o_O:cool::cool::cool::cool:
There was beer in the vicinity. Have more faith in me!! I'll leave the pot to my son.o_O

Last edited:

CasAH

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Very nice, I got a pot from her last year at the Midwest Bonsai Show. Never saw one in that style by her though.