Pine needle tweezers

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
How long?

I dig the cheap plastic tweezers in first aid kits.

I think I have a box full.

Sorce

Paradox

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Anybody have a source for this style of pine needle tweezers - yoshiaki-pine-needle-tweezers-straight-or-curved

Kaneshin makes one that is similar to this as well.

NE bonsai sells them so couldnt you buy them from them?
Ahh looks like they out of stock for now

Apparently the curved ones are still available on Bonsai Outlet which is odd because Bonsai Outlet = NE bonsai

Last edited:

Gary McCarthy

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
NE bonsai sells them so couldnt you buy them from them?
Ahh looks like they out of stock for now
Yep, the few places I've been able to find that normally sell them are out of stock. Must be a popular item :)

But, I did contact Jonas at Bonsai Tonight. He's going to start selling them and he should be getting an order in from Kaneshin in a few weeks.

Brian Van Fleet

Pretty Fly for a Bonsai Guy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8A
My Kaneshin tweezers are straight and they’re ok, but a little too flexible to always get a good grip on needles. My Masakuni tweezers are bent tips and very stiff, so each pull is productive. I prefer the Masakuni, FWIW.

RJG2

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
My Kaneshin tweezers are straight and they’re ok, but a little too flexible to always get a good grip on needles. My Masakuni tweezers are bent tips and very stiff, so each pull is productive. I prefer the Masakuni, FWIW.
Curious for future reference, No. 811?

Paradox

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a

Yea I own Masakuni needle tweezers as well and I love them. They are the most expensive tweezers I've ever owned but after trying others they are well worth the price for doing that kind of work. Perfect stiffness and tension imo. I only use them for needle pulling to avoid damaging them doing something else.

Top Bottom