Pines I got my eye on.

Lance

Seedling
Reaction score
Hi All,
A few weeks ago I was walking the nearby mountains, out marking up trees for next spring to collect, when I stumbled onto this lovely patch of ground very bare and harsh weathers are all around up there.. Anyway there are some beautyfull trees up there very contorted and dwarfed from weather and animals grazing etc, some will be prime canidents for collection.
I have asked the Forest commision for they permission and they have give me the go ahead for nextspring, I have only seen a bit of the land as it covers alot of acers... But what I see I am in Yamadori heaven:) heres a few pines

Reaction score
USDA Zone
:mad: You MUST be kidding. First of all, your photos are too small. I would think something from Google Earth would be more appropriate. Tell you what, PM me with exact directions and I will take my new camera outfit up and get some great pictures for you.;)

Tachigi

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Hi Lance,
First tree is pretty nice and the trunk of the second tree appears to be pretty tasty to. I have to agree with Chris. Larger pictures would get us salivating a little more so we could appreciate the detail.

I have always thought Wales would be a great place to collect due to the harsh environment. Congrats on getting the go a head from the forest commission. Spring is only a short 9 months a way :)

Top Bottom