Pink Flowering Crabapple

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
Pink Profusion is the name of a popular pink crab. Loads of blooms and super cold hardy.
I just looked it up, damn that's pretty. I might have to look into that one.

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
Last edited:

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
We are we going?
I guess it depend on how much you get for the tree.:D Otherwise, we're thinking Bahamas.

Last edited:

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
I went to take a look this morning at this again, and take a crack at it, and it is gone! I can't even find the listing. Things are selling for top dollar and fast over there these days. Good sellers market.

Giga

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7-8
I went to take a look this morning at this again, and take a crack at it, and it is gone! I can't even find the listing. Things are selling for top dollar and fast over there these days. Good sellers market.

no kidding 500 plus shipping cost - sold in less then 12hrs. I have more i'm putting up as I'm moving this year to a bigger house so I reducing my collection a bit and will be getting a few more pines when i'm settled as 85% of my collection is deciduous

Giga

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7-8
$500+!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a real nice start.........but damn!!!! You made out quite well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::D:D:D:D:D:cool::cool:

yeah though I could have got 800ish if I didn't put a bin but i'm happy! I want a really nice large Japanese black pine as I only have a small shohin one
1012171739a.jpg

LanceMac10

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
What's the "BIN" thing stand for, anyways? I'm clueless what it refers to.....o_Oo_O:D:D:D:D

Top Bottom