Pinus bonsai from seeds

CYNCYN

Seed
Reaction score
Growing my first pinus bonsai 3 so far bloomed .bad thing knat fungus started to appear.but then I did my research but hopefully the bugs are gone know!🐛🌱:)

Attachments

• IMG_20190701_143729085.jpg
    IMG_20190701_143729085.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 14
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Growing my first pinus bonsai 3 so far bloomed .bad thing knat fungus started to appear.but then I did my research but hopefully the bugs are gone know!🐛🌱:)
I have just gone through this process my friend, I had a good dozen sprout from that kit. Once they grow a bit more, start splitting them out and put into their own pots. I'd advise something in the 4-5 inch range and let them grow.

I put mine in a small starter seed tray and kept them under a grow light, lost all but one due to too small of a vessel for the seedling.

Theres alot of people who will tell you that if you want true bonsai trees, start with bigger trees. I have found some joy in starting them from seed, but along the way I have purchased a couple dozen different trees.

Good luck,

CYNCYN

Seed
Reaction score
I have just gone through this process my friend, I had a good dozen sprout from that kit. Once they grow a bit more, start splitting them out and put into their own pots. I'd advise something in the 4-5 inch range and let them grow.

I put mine in a small starter seed tray and kept them under a grow light, lost all but one due to too small of a vessel for the seedling.

Theres alot of people who will tell you that if you want true bonsai trees, start with bigger trees. I have found some joy in starting them from seed, but along the way I have purchased a couple dozen different trees.

Good luck,
[/QUOT

CYNCYN

Seed
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice!!!The kit is pretty nice but doesn't tell you alot of info.hopefully all of my seedling will survive.i need to transfer them to a bigger pot all ready there growing so fast I haven't see a single bug so that means I did kill them off ,good thing I was worrying about my babies

Top Bottom