Pinus Nigra Log-In-A-Pot Project

plant_dr

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
We need Victrinia Ridgeway to go over and get an update on it for us. She hasn't been on here for quite awhile though either.:confused:

grouper52

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Probably not. @grouper52 moved to the Philippines. Before he left he sold, donated or gave away all of his trees. He has started over in the Philippines but doesn't post as much as he used to.

To paraphase what Mark Twain said about rumors of his death, rumors of my departure to the Philippines - while not greatly exaggerated - are still a bit premature: I leave March 10th!

Yes, this tree sits in Dan's collection at Elandan Gardens. Although he has done little with it except to let it regain a great deal of vigor, he is quite enthusiastic about working on it soon. It's very healthy in a very bushy sort of way.

Victrinia's name was brought up: I don't think she posts here any more, but is still active in bonsai as far as I know. I last saw her a few months back in the hospital when Dan had a heart attack (he's recovered very well).

With the move to the P.I., I may have something to post again soon - there's a BIG show in Manila coming up soon, and as soon as I arrive my wife insists I buy a really nice tree to cushion the shock of the relocation - and I'll post it soon for your viewing when I've got it!

G52

Top Bottom