Pinus sylvestris 10

AlainK

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
Pinus sylvestris.
I think I'll sell it next spring, for several personal reasons. It's about 2 feet tall (60-70 cm) from the soil.
I can't ship it overseas, but how much do you think it's worth, what would a "decent" price be (both for me and the one who could buy it) ?

pin_sylv10_221118a.jpg

Wires_Guy_wires

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
I've been looking at a lot of pines lately in webstores.
Most sylvestris pines like this go for 300-550 euros.

If you can't find someone to buy it from you - and I truly hope you do find someone for that 300-550 euros range - I'm willing to throw the first bid at 150 euros.

AlainK

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
If you can't find someone to buy it from you - and I truly hope you do find someone for that 300-550 euros range - I'm willing to throw the first bid at 150 euros.
I can ship to the Netherlands... :cool:

150 is much too low, I was hoping for something like 350. But if you're interested I'm open to discussion. The price of shipping might add quite a few €uros though.

Actually, I've never sent such a big tree abroad, but if someone can make it beautiful, I won't mind cutting the price.

PM me if you're really interestred. You'll probably make a good bargain if it works.

I'll post it elsewhere, in France, but for about the same offer, you may get it unless someone offers me 750 € + :)

Thanks for your reply WGW, if I have anything that I think is worthwhile, I'll remember you.

Top Bottom