PIT-EKA Dwarf Chrysanthemums (limited stock available)

Pitoon

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
I received mine today, a day early even! I have to concur with @penumbra, so much care and time was put into packaging and boxing these plants. They arrived in perfect condition. Thanks for the extra effort @Pitoon.

Paradox

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
@Pitoon May I ask how you label the sticks with the names of the plants?
I just got some starter trays to do some cuttings of things and Id like to be able to label them like that if possible

Thanks

Pitoon

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
@Pitoon May I ask how you label the sticks with the names of the plants?
I just got some starter trays to do some cuttings of things and Id like to be able to label them like that if possible

Thanks
I use a Brother PT-2730 Label Maker and label each tag one by one. You should have an idea how many plants I have by now.....it's really time consuming. But a professional label/tag maker is in the thousands. Maybe one day I may get one if i ever do open a nursery, but the Brother will get me by for now.

Forsoothe!

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
The last one is Yukari......it's going to look super nice with the pink flowers in that pot.
Ya know, I was guessing at the names because I was too lazy to go look while I was processing the photos on my computer. I'm glad I got it wrong because I was also thinking that the russet flower was going to clash with that pot.AzGP Chr K & Y 072121 Pot Pitoon.JPG
All better now!

Last edited:

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I use a Brother PT-2730 Label Maker and label each tag one by one. You should have an idea how many plants I have by now.....it's really time consuming. But a professional label/tag maker is in the thousands. Maybe one day I may get one if i ever do open a nursery, but the Brother will get me by for now.
Wow! That unit isn't exactly cheap ;) but I appreciate your labels. Would love to buy one but it costs as much as 68 more mini mums.

Pitoon

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Wow! That unit isn't exactly cheap ;) but I appreciate your labels. Would love to buy one but it costs as much as 68 more mini mums.
I would love to get one of these printers one day if the nursery idea ever becomes reality......

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I would love to get one of these printers one day if the nursery idea ever becomes reality......

Better sell some of those pots. :D

Pitoon

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
I still have some available. Plants have grown quite a bit since the original post.

Next ship date is 02AUG if anyone is interested.

Top Bottom