PIT-EKA Japanese Black Pine (JBP) 2nd season seedlings

QuantumSparky

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
I ordered two JBP seedlings in the standard pots and I'm absolutely thrilled! As has been said many times already, the packaging was perfect - double boxed, plenty of cushioning, and the trees/pots were wrapped in clear plastic so the soil wouldn't dry out or spill. The trees arrived in flawless condition and look great!

Pitoon was super helpful throughout the process and always responded quickly, especially when I had noob questions about the trees :p I could look all over the country and still not find a single person selling such well-kept trees at these low prices. I recommend to anyone reading this thread to stop thinking and just buy some of these trees! Best decision I've made in the last few months :)

Pitoon

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
I ordered two JBP seedlings in the standard pots and I'm absolutely thrilled! As has been said many times already, the packaging was perfect - double boxed, plenty of cushioning, and the trees/pots were wrapped in clear plastic so the soil wouldn't dry out or spill. The trees arrived in flawless condition and look great!

Pitoon was super helpful throughout the process and always responded quickly, especially when I had noob questions about the trees :p I could look all over the country and still not find a single person selling such well-kept trees at these low prices. I recommend to anyone reading this thread to stop thinking and just buy some of these trees! Best decision I've made in the last few months :)
Thanks again! Keep us posted with your plans with them!

Pitoon

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Still have some available. Second flush is now starting on many of them. These are good to get some projects started as they are very flexible and take wiring easily.

PM if you are interested.

Next shipping date: 09AUG

Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
these are great! came fast, healthy, and super well packaged. i went at the box with a very sharp knife because i’m impatient, but the box-in-box idea definitely ensures protection!

52E99411-AA2F-415F-97EB-048CCEC1FEE0.jpeg

Gr8tfuldad

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
I just wanted to let everyone know about my experience with ordering from Pitoon.

Communication from start to finish was exceptional. He took a lot of care and consideration in packaging the trees for shipping. The trees are super healthy and far exceeded any expectations I had.

I would order again without any hesitation.

Thanks again Pitoon.

Pitoon

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
I just wanted to let everyone know about my experience with ordering from Pitoon.

Communication from start to finish was exceptional. He took a lot of care and consideration in packaging the trees for shipping. The trees are super healthy and far exceeded any expectations I had.

I would order again without any hesitation.

Thanks again Pitoon.
@Gr8tfuldad many thanks for your order! Keep us up to date with their progress.

Pitoon

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Received my 3 JBP. All great, great packaging and all
I like that they are not pre formed the same. the shapes in the future will be unique to each
thanks @Pitoon
Cool, good to hear they arrived safe. I wired 32 JBP 1yr old seedlings in that batch, the hardest part was not putting the wire on them but trying to shape them all unique. It's easy to repeat the same shape over and over. If I recall you have one that has a killer kink. It's impossible to create that kink later on as the tree grows. Keep us posted on their progress.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
Where did you get those clay pots? Been looking for some in my area but have not had success.
look at bonsai outlet / new england bonsai, apparently they’re the only ones in the US importing these high fired terra cotta pots that survive freezing

these are a size 4 for reference iirc

TheBlackBonsai

Seedling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10b
Ive recently ordered JPB babies from Pitoon and they arrived quickly in well packaged vessels.

Great genetics, the needles are packed together nicely on thick stems. I am extremely happy with my purchase and can’t wait to see how these bad boys turn out.

@Pitoon Thank you again for providing such great shipping and making sure that I received healthy thriving trees. I appreciate that you went the extra length on helping me save some shipping costs. I will definitely be a repeat customer :)

!!Highly Recommended Seller!!

Pitoon

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Here's some pre-shaped JBP. I still have several left if anyone is interested.

20210906_123154.jpg20210906_123316.jpg20210906_123349.jpg20210906_123232.jpg

Mountaineerfan

Seedling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Received my 3 JBP from @Pitoon last Thursday. They arrived happy and healthy, in spite of me opening the box upside down! I'm thankful for the excellent packing so I didn't hurt them! Thanks for the awesome trees and excellent service!

Top Bottom