PIT-EKA mame pot #7

Pitoon

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
PIT-EKA mame pot #7
Batch #1

A purple drum with floating light purple glaze featuring an ornate band above the foot. The tomobako is made from the tree species Liriodendron tulipifera features a wraparound grain construction and a sliding door branded with the PIT-EKA chop. The tomobako is unfinished to age along with the mame pot.

Functionality: Mame bonsai, Shitukusa, or Kusamono

Fired: Cone 6

Measurements:

Mame pot
Outer rim – 1.9” (5.0 cm)
Inner rim – 1.6” (4.0 cm)
Inner width – 1.5” (3.9 cm)
Inner depth – 0.4” (1.2 cm)
Height – 0.7” (1.9 cm)

Tomobako
3” 1/4 (w) x 3” 1/2 (d) x 1” 1/2 (h)

Price: $80 + actual shipping

Payment: check, USPS money order, or PayPal
(PayPal preferred, if payment sent by “Friends & Family” I will offer free US shipping and 50% off international shipping)

Photo_1621131875286.jpgPhoto_1621131873915.jpgPhoto_1619836099382.jpgPhoto_1619836100788.jpg

Pitoon

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Have you put trees in any of these pots? I understand the time of year.
Not yet, by the time I got the pots finished everything had already leafed out. I have quite a bit of plant stock here to choose from. But it will involve me cutting roots back really hard to get them to fit. I have some junipers pre shaped that may work with some of the pots I've decided to keep. I'll have a look tomorrow to see if I can pot one up.

mwar15

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8B
Not yet, by the time I got the pots finished everything had already leafed out. I have quite a bit of plant stock here to choose from. But it will involve me cutting roots back really hard to get them to fit. I have some junipers pre shaped that may work with some of the pots I've decided to keep. I'll have a look tomorrow to see if I can pot one up.
I was just curious

Eckhoffw

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
4b
PIT-EKA mame pot #7
Batch #1

A purple drum with floating light purple glaze featuring an ornate band above the foot. The tomobako is made from the tree species Liriodendron tulipifera features a wraparound grain construction and a sliding door branded with the PIT-EKA chop. The tomobako is unfinished to age along with the mame pot.

Functionality: Mame bonsai, Shitukusa, or Kusamono

Fired: Cone 6

Measurements:

Mame pot
Outer rim – 1.9” (5.0 cm)
Inner rim – 1.6” (4.0 cm)
Inner width – 1.5” (3.9 cm)
Inner depth – 0.4” (1.2 cm)
Height – 0.7” (1.9 cm)

Tomobako
3” 1/4 (w) x 3” 1/2 (d) x 1” 1/2 (h)

Price: $80 + actual shipping

Payment: check, USPS money order, or PayPal
(PayPal preferred, if payment sent by “Friends & Family” I will offer free US shipping and 50% off international shipping)

View attachment 374941View attachment 374940View attachment 374938View attachment 374939
Man alive! Your packaging/branding is outstanding. Do you make those wood boxes too? 😍

Pitoon

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Last bump.

Next week pot will be listed off site, this listing will remain up until pot is sold.

Thanks for looking!

Pitoon

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
I saw it on FB and liked it. If you see a Mike somebody liked it, that's me;) All your pots are awesome, I just don't have anything small enough for them. :(
Thanks I appreciate the like. Not many people are into mame........I hope that will change in the future.

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
Thanks I appreciate the like. Not many people are into mame........I hope that will change in the future.
Oh, I like them a lot considering I have mostly tropicals and have limited indoor space for the winter. They are just difficult to find.

Top Bottom