Pixelation Issues With Bonsai Mirai Live

mrcasey

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I've been watching Ryan Neil's free end-of-the-month Tuesday videos. I'm getting really nasty
pixilation issues. I don't have this problem watching any other vids on my computer. I'd email
Mirai, but I'm not going to bother them seeing as how I'm already getting these freebies. Does
anybody know how I might straighten this out?

Casey

reddog

Mame
Reaction score
Looks like a production issue by the mirai team on this particular video. I looked at a couple of other archived videos and they are ok.

chicago1980

Omono
Reaction score
I've been watching Ryan Neil's free end-of-the-month Tuesday videos. I'm getting really nasty
pixilation issues. I don't have this problem watching any other vids on my computer. I'd email
Mirai, but I'm not going to bother them seeing as how I'm already getting these freebies. Does

Casey
I don't have this issue. I watched it on my phone, laptop, and tablet.

Lars Grimm

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone

Casey

I haven't had any problems watching them. You can adjust the video quality in the bottom right corner of the video. It may be a server issue that is temporary. I would definitely email them though. They are very responsive, even if you are a free user.

Top Bottom