Pixie boug

Nybonsai12

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
I was hesitant to post this because well, it's kind of ugly and has its issues, but that's never stopped me before and I still like it. The flowers are awesome when it blooms. My thought is to try and develop a round mushroom type top canopy so that the chop is hidden. Maybe carve away some of the lower trunk, but these are just ideas. Its got some dead on the base that will be removed next year. As always, any replies are much appreciated.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    182.7 KB · Views: 58
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 43
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    184.4 KB · Views: 45

Nybonsai12

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Crickets? That bad huh? Lol

Beng

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10b
I was hesitant to post this because well, it's kind of ugly and has its issues, but that's never stopped me before and I still like it. The flowers are awesome when it blooms. My thought is to try and develop a round mushroom type top canopy so that the chop is hidden. Maybe carve away some of the lower trunk, but these are just ideas. Its got some dead on the base that will be removed next year. As always, any replies are much appreciated.

Why not tilt it strongly to the right and grow it as a semi cascade. Bourg grow rapidly when in full sun.

Nybonsai12

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Why not tilt it strongly to the right and grow it as a semi cascade. Bourg grow rapidly when in full sun.

Interesting idea Ben. I never even thought of that as a possibility.

Top Bottom