Plant city bonsai

Rid

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
I went to plant city in north Georgia today. They have just set out a ton of new inventory to add to their already incredible selection. It’s a particularly good time to make a trip for anyone within striking distance.
Ridley

Ohmy222

Shohin
Reaction score
It’s a great place and the owner is a very chatty great guy. Lot of prebonsai stuff at decent prices. Best in the Atlanta area to me unless you want pots. Then I prefer the monastery. Still a good 1.5 hours from Atlanta though.

Tbwilson33

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Selection is excellent - there’s a huge range of sizes and prices, and prices are fair.

Fair is a loose term... here in New England fair price is something I can’t afford lol. For instance wigerts has stock for 25 dollars but if I bought it at my local bonsai dealer he would put it in a clay pot and put a price tag of perhaps 80 dollars.

coachspinks

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Steve and his wife are awesome people. I have bought several trees from him. Most of the ones I end up buying from him are one offs instead of the trees he gets from his wholesalers. His prices on those are more than fair. My wife normally buys some of the wrought iron fencing he has laying around. Because it is a close to 2 hour drive, we always combine a trip to Plant City with an artist who has a shop about 10 minutes away. She does steel and iron art.

Wee

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Maybe Steve will post up another youtube video and include prices....I know he has done it before and usually puts up 4 or 5 new videos a year.....Just search Plant City Bonsai for his videos.

Brian

ml_work

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I look forward to the videos, he never mentions price in them but you can call. Meet Steve at the Birmingham Bonsai a couple of years ago, nice guy. I have purchased a couple of trees from him always pleased with what I got. Sometimes hard to catch him on the phone, just keep calling.

Wee

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
He does in this one but keep in mind it was from Nov. 2014.

Top Bottom