sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Dragon?20171109_153921.jpg

20171109_154403.jpg

20171109_154409.jpg

Screw the link....

You member that Long branch should a been cut back blah blah blah....

It's making a lot more sense now ain't it!20171109_154318.jpg
20171109_154323.jpg

20171109_154334.jpg

Just like Dead Men....
Nursery pots don't tell tales!

Found these at a pet shop.
Little worried about freeze thaw....
Might seal em.

Sorce

Tieball

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
I like that cliff side rock appearance and I think you showed a really nice tree to adapt to that cliff.
The “ nice movement” rock....reminded me of great waves down in Huntington Beach CA. I’d have a tendency to just keep the rock for the wave reminder...surf's up!

Nice rock collection.

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I like that cliff side rock appearance and I think you showed a really nice tree to adapt to that cliff.
The “ nice movement” rock

That is actually the back of that same one.

Kind of a conundrum....or not...
Since that branch can cascade left or right and either front is at about the same state of being righteous or not....

Seems a perfect bloody fit though....I'm itching for Summer and it's not even winter yet!

Sorce

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Are they solid rocks or hollow like? Just curious...mentioning you worry about freeze thaw. Sweet planting options for sure! Hope they withstand your winters.

Tieball

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
That is actually the back of that same one.

Kind of a conundrum....or not...
Since that branch can cascade left or right and either front is at about the same state of being righteous or not....

Seems a perfect bloody fit though....I'm itching for Summer and it's not even winter yet!

Sorce
Ahhhhhh...now that you’ve told me I see the shape presented each way. I missed that part before....thought they were different rocks. Yup....Surf’s Up....you have a great view from the shoreline or from out in the ocean.....good view front or back. It will be interesting, inspirational fun, to see what you do with the rock.

I’m interested in what you do with the rock...I have not done any rock planting design at all. Just imagination and hope-to-someday.

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Water them and let them sit out all winter and see if they crack.

Well shit .....
Twenty-one F and snow.

Seems winter done came last night...

And I was contemplating bringing them in...

Hello Winter!

I gotta disco my rain barrels.

Sorce

BE.REAL

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
I am going to ask, and forgive me if you already stated and I missed it... Where did you find these Dragon, LAce like, Scholar-esc, type rocks, I have recently been doing some Geological research and don't recall that type of stone being in Chi-town area, Ill. Again, forgive me if I'm wrong and please edumicate me!!!
I am also researching on how to create that holey, fissured, dragon, Seikyu style with some Air induced Cement! closer everytime, but now its March and got a YOU.know.what LOAD of repotting to do. Just Curious and jealous, you will do them right with out a doubt! Heart shaped or not!!

jriddell88

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
Found some dope new ones.

Show me your stones!

Got this to plant into....View attachment 166558

Thinking onto better. Maybe mugo. Maybe maple.View attachment 166557

Signature heart shape that follows me.View attachment 166559

Small forest...maybe one spruce?View attachment 166564
View attachment 166565

View attachment 166566

View attachment 166567

One more and a lizink. ;)
Those kryptonics!

I’m still ridin old santacruz slime balls from the 80s

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I am going to ask, and forgive me if you already stated and I missed it... Where did you find these Dragon, LAce like, Scholar-esc, type rocks, I have recently been doing some Geological research and don't recall that type of stone being in Chi-town area, Ill. Again, forgive me if I'm wrong and please edumicate me!!!
I am also researching on how to create that holey, fissured, dragon, Seikyu style with some Air induced Cement! closer everytime, but now its March and got a YOU.know.what LOAD of repotting to do. Just Curious and jealous, you will do them right with out a doubt! Heart shaped or not!!

Pet store!

Sorce

just.wing.it

Deadwood Head
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
Those kryptonics!

I’m still ridin old santacruz slime balls from the 80s
I don't skate much anymore...not that I won't again in the future...but last time I did skate, I blew out a Pig Wheel that was only a few rides old...it just flew apart!
It was crazy, almost a decade of burning wheels down to nubs, and that never happened once!
....on my Alien Workshop Deck with Venture Trucks and Black Panther Bearings ??

LanceMac10

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
1520278983958.png Good times!!!! Used to ride a Santa Cruz Jason Jessee on Independent 180s with a set of Hasoi Rockets. Ate shit on a wall ride and caught the nose right in the chicklets!! Axle got bent too, so I just took my frustrations out on it!!! Boards these days work a lot better, have you seen the noses on these things? Good for switch and should make ollies that much easier.....or so I'm figuring!!! It's been too long, and 4" and 60 lbs!!!!!!!!:mad::eek::eek::eek::eek:o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Top Bottom