Plant it Rock

just.wing.it

Deadwood Head
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
View attachment 180404 Good times!!!! Used to ride a Santa Cruz Jason Jessee on Independent 180s with a set of Hasoi Rockets. Ate shit on a wall ride and caught the nose right in the chicklets!! Axle got bent too, so I just took my frustrations out on it!!! Boards these days work a lot better, have you seen the noses on these things? Good for switch and should make ollies that much easier.....or so I'm figuring!!! It's been too long, and 4" and 60 lbs!!!!!!!!:mad::eek::eek::eek::eek:o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O
Have seen those new ones, wild shape!
I'm from the "popsicle stick" side of the isle...
Flip tricks and handrails, all day!
It was fun, but I sort of regret the physical torture it did to me...
Back, knees, hips, ankles....
I'm lucky I can still walk.

jriddell88

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
Half pipe for life , especially when you get older little more forgiving

Sometimes lol

I’ve got some pictures of a pool we used to skate I’ll dig up some pictures , god we were rowdy good times

First deck was a Tony hawk bird board , always rode independents

I traded that deck to my tattoo guy a few years back who collects them ,
I quit riding that monster when I got my first alien workshop should have never rode the hawk really was worth some good money now , went to a good home though , and I got some ink so fair deal

just.wing.it

Deadwood Head
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
Half pipe for life , especially when you get older little more forgiving

Sometimes lol

I’ve got some pictures of a pool we used to skate I’ll dig up some pictures , god we were rowdy good times

First deck was a Tony hawk bird board , always rode independents

I traded that deck to my tattoo guy a few years back who collects them ,
I quit riding that monster when I got my first alien workshop should have never rode the hawk really was worth some good money now , went to a good home though , and I got some ink so fair deal
My first board was also a Tony Hawk, when he was with Birdhouse.

BE.REAL

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Haha!
I used to keep my broken decks...until it was an overflowing refrigerator box in the basement.... WTF? Haha!
I'm so glad a bunch of you noticed the "deck" and that I'm not the only one with scar's and broken boards to prove the 90's ruled!! hahaha.
gives me an idea, make a grow pot(yamadori) with the broken boards!!!

Sorce, great stones, curious where you found them. you will do great things with them...I'm sure!

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I'm so glad a bunch of you noticed the "deck" and that I'm not the only one with scar's and broken boards to prove the 90's ruled!! hahaha.
gives me an idea, make a grow pot(yamadori) with the broken boards!!!

Sorce, great stones, curious where you found them. you will do great things with them...I'm sure!

I broke 2 of em! Next!

The planned one is good so love.

Pet store. Heavily used. But cheap like $2 lb. I never see anything good for less than $6lb

I'm going back!

Sorce

BE.REAL

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
I broke 2 of em! Next!

The planned one is good so love.

Pet store. Heavily used. But cheap like $2 lb. I never see anything good for less than $6lb

I'm going back!

Sorce
Cool, I just noticed some at a local store, but at closer look and touch they were all fake materials. Which Personally I cant do that.
Cement rocks, yes, maybe even plaster, but not plastic/resin rocks. but that's me.

again, surprised you stores had them, I have asked around and get funny looks usually. Good on yeah!

Top Bottom