Plant Mystery ID

DarcyBlue

Seedling
Reaction score
Hi! I bought this plant (Ranger) when it had one little leaf and was half dead. It's the only plant I've managed to keep alive in 37 yrs and I'm rather attached. It just had a bonsai tag stuck in the pot. When I went back to where I got it no one knew what type of plant it was. Can you help? Thanks!

Attachments

• 3F950B98-07DC-4D46-949B-827660D4B6FE.jpeg
    3F950B98-07DC-4D46-949B-827660D4B6FE.jpeg
    171 KB · Views: 39

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
They're very easy to keep, just don't overwater it. If you add your location to your profile, you will get better advice suited to where you live. I'm sure many in warmer locations can keep these outdoors all year, mine have to come in for the winter.

DarcyBlue

Seedling
Reaction score
They're very easy to keep, just don't overwater it. If you add your location to your profile, you will get better advice suited to where you live. I'm sure many in warmer locations can keep these outdoors all year, mine have to come in for the winter.
Thank you, I went and added to my profile. I'm glad it's an easy plant as my track record is ... unfortunate. I live in North Carolina, USA and he's going to have to be an indoor plant for now as my apartment outdoor patio isn't in a good position for sun.

Forsoothe!

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Outside in summer is better than inside. Full sun is better than not, but whatever is outside is better in summer than inside in summer.

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Except Mosquitoes.

Welcome to Crazy!

Sorce

Forsoothe!

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Chicago Mosquitoes bite plants? I knew you guys were taxed pretty heavily, but when the Mosquitoes can't find a few you with some blood left...

Top Bottom