Please help identify deciduous mallsai

Josiana

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I purchased these for half price from a local garden centre today, and I've no idea what they are! They had no labels on them. They look fantastic, I think, except for they do have a couple of wiring scars.
IMG_0089.jpg
IMG_0090.jpg

IMG_0092.jpg
IMG_0094.jpg

Thank you for any help! :)

Josiana

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Sorry...I won't open any links to see a photo. Especially when it's so easy to upload them here.

They are uploaded here. I just use spoiler tags so that you are not overwhelmed by massive pictures straight away. ;)

Josiana

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Nope, just click the 'Spoiler' button. It's really meant for 'spoiler' text, like giving away the plot to a film. But like I said, I like to use them so as to not overwhelm people with massive embedded pictures.

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Nope, just click the 'Spoiler' button. It's really meant for 'spoiler' text, like giving away the plot to a film. But like I said, I like to use them so as to not overwhelm people with massive embedded pictures.
Interesting...never even knew it an option. Let me try...I used embedded from the tabs up top.
View media item 4570

Josiana

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
What you do is select whatever item you want hidden, and at the top of the chat box, to the right of the smiley face, are three dots. The spoiler tag is there. :)

Spoilers

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
What you do is select whatever item you want hidden, and at the top of the chat box, to the right of the smiley face, are three dots. The spoiler tag is there. :)

Spoilers
Well...I'll be! Never knew the function existed. Thanks for the tutorial lesson!

Clicio

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
11a
Spoilers

Hey, THANKS!
Very useful!

Top Bottom