Please Help me ID this for my neighbor before they kill it!!!!

Eric H

Sapling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
It was,apparently, a gift from a family member, my neighbors lost the tag and don’t know what it is. Help me ID it, so I can help them keep it alive? They are super sweet, and stopped by my yard to ask me about my trees. I want to get as many folks into bonsai as I can!! HELP! :)
BE299DA1-C943-43DF-87CB-D7BD9E3622F0.jpeg

Eric H

Sapling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
You cats are AWESOME!!! Now ai can look up care and feeding… hope these neighbors get into bonsai!! The internet has, I suppose, killed off a lot of in/person bonsai clubs. Here where we live, we’re at least 2-3 hours from an in person club… I envy folks that can mentor/mentee and get together. YouTube is great and all… but…
Anywho, I hope to turn as many folks on to the hobby as possible. Thank you all for the ID!!!

Potawatomi13

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Seems I saw an Elderberry with almost identical leaves just yesterday🤔.

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Seems I saw an Elderberry with almost identical leaves just yesterday🤔.

Eeew....are you saying they've tagged a Ming Aralia as Elderberry by you, to trick a Hipster Vegan into buying a "new cure for everything" plant?

This came to question when I searched Elderberry and instead of pictures of the actual damn tree, it's pictures of the "latest new thing we think is new that's old as time and if we ever listened to the ......elders..,..who knew this before".....

We're so sad.

Sure, humans have easily upgraded software, but damn, why does it seem like most folks been control alt deleted?

🙉

Sorce

Top Bottom